410 E. Street lot #4
Clarksville, TN 37042
Contact: John Hollman
This little girl is so beautiful. She’s a friend of our family, and while at her home on Christmas day, she had a horrible accident. She was lighting a candle and her hair caught on fire. She was “life-flighted” to Vanderbilt University Pediatric Burn Unit and stayed in their ICU for many days. She now has to live at the hospital for the next two months at least … her life for these the next few months and perhaps for years to come will be changed. She is a beautiful child and always will be…. but it is her courage that is remarkable!
We all love her.
Please pray for her, and keep her in your heart..I wish I could do more for her but maybe if people see this they may be able to help…
My intention is to start a Hugs Across America Chapter in Clarksville to bring teddies to all those youngsters whose lives have been so desperately affected by fire including our dear little friend. This was accidental…some child accidents are not. May we all stop Child Abuse today!